There are lots of websites that sell assortments of medications and supplements. There’s only one pharmaceutical superstore.
Canadian Family Pharmacy has soared past the rest to become the world’s largest source of prescription and non-prescription drugs, supplements, and medical supplies. There are three reasons for that success: our ability to provide any medication that people need, the lowest prices available online — and most importantly, our personalized service.
Our expert pharmacists are on duty around the clock, and their first priority is always ensuring your physical and mental health and your overall wellness. In other words, they don’t see their job as simply filling prescriptions. They’re healthcare providers, concerned with finding and delivering pharmaceutical solutions that create affordable and optimal health outcomes for your entire family.
Canadian Family Pharmacy: Serving Every Possible Need, Worldwide
The word “family” is a very important part of our name. We provide medications, over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and supplements for all members of your family, no matter what their medical challenges are or what setting they’re in.
- Male and female
- Adults, teenagers, children, and babies
- Pregnant women
- Disabled patients
- Patients in assisted living and specialized care facilities
- Patients in palliative care
- Dogs, cats, and other non-human members of the family
At Canadian Family Pharmacy, we also work hand-in-hand with every type of caregiver:
- Relatives, guardians, and other family caregivers
- Doctors and nurses
- Social workers and other healthcare professionals
- Hospitals and clinics
- Assisted living facilities and nursing homes
- Government and specialized care facilities
For well over two decades, Canadian Family Pharmacy has been proud to collaborate with an enormous range of patients and families, health professionals, and medical facilities to provide the medications, supplies, consulting services, and individual, personalized consultations best suited to their personal, health, and financial situations. It’s how we became — and remain — the world’s online pharmaceutical leader.
Canadian Health Pharmacy’s Unparalleled Stock of Safe and Effective Solutions
If there’s a medication you need, Canadian Health Pharmacy has it or can get it for you. We have warehouses filled with the most common medications, OTC meds, supplements, and medical equipment and supplies that our patients order on a daily basis:
- Heart health medications
- Blood pressure medications
- Pain medications
- Asthma and COPD medications
- Sexual health medications
- Weight loss medications and supplements
- Immunostimulant medications
- Pet medications
That’s just a partial list of the prescriptions we fill for patients daily, and doesn’t include most of the non-prescription medications and supplements they request regularly. We also have the world’s most extensive sources of specialty and rare medications of any pharmacy, physical or online. Whatever drug you need, we either have it in stock or can get it for you and ship it to you almost immediately. Our licensed pharmacists are always available to discuss your needs and fill your prescriptions, 24 hours a day.
The Unparalleled Service Provided by Canadian Health Pharmacy
Those pharmacists we just mentioned do much more than just take orders.
Unlike their counterparts in brick-and-mortar drugstores, they’re not dealing with long lines of impatient customers. Our large staff of expert pharmacists have only one concern: the health of the customer whom they’re assisting.
They work with one patient at a time, so they can fully understand the patient’s medical condition, concerns, and possible financial constraints. And they provide comprehensive consultations for each customer they speak with; their goal isn’t just to fill prescriptions, but to provide suggestions, options, and cost-effective health solutions for every patient.
Our Canadian Health Pharmacy service includes:
- Prescription and non-prescription fills and refills
- Explanations of how each of your meds work, and the effects and common side effects associated with them
- Dosing instructions and information on possible interactions with other drugs and supplements
- Detailed price quotes and billing options
- Suggestions for alternative brand name or generic medications that may be less expensive
- Advice on methods of reducing drug costs including bulk orders, coupons and discounts, loyalty discounts, patient assistance programs, and other possibilities
- Information on delivery options
- Answers to general questions about medications and health (some questions may be referred to other medical professionals)
If you’ve ever sought detailed information like that from your local pharmacist, you’ve probably come away disappointed. At Canadian Health Pharmacy, we’re here to serve you and to help in any way we can.
Canadian Health Pharmacy: Earning Trust for More Than Two Decades
We’ve provided pharmaceutical services for hundreds of thousands of customers and healthcare facilities for more than 25 years, and we’re still going strong. That should tell you that we’ve earned all of those patients’ and institutions’ trust with our ability to deliver efficient, effective, and caring service.
That’s not an accident. We have a stellar team of pharmacists, technicians, and staff members, all dedicated to understanding patients’ needs and meeting those needs expertly and with empathy and compassion. Our entire team also believes in our company’s core values of honesty, ethical behavior, transparency, and service. Working together, we’ve been proud to break new ground in pharmaceutical care.
We put that same care into the quality of the products we provide. At Canadian Health Pharmacy, we only source medications and other healthcare products from top-line manufacturers who have reputations for producing drugs, OTC meds, and supplements that are safe, high-quality, and effective. All products are extensively tested for quality and safety before we receive them from the manufacturers, and we do our own quality control tests before shipping a single medication.
Our patients trust us with their health. We strive to earn that trust every day.
Our Partnerships with Healthcare Facilities and Institutions
Canadian Health Pharmacy isn’t just a medication superstore. For more than two decades we’ve partnered with every type of medical facility to not only provide them with the drugs and other products they need but also to assist them with pharmaceutical services like:
- Creating regularly scheduled deliveries of medications and supplies
- Creating or improving internal systems for medication distribution
- Consulting on proper procedures and legal requirements for recordkeeping, drug audits, and medication storage
- Providing continuing education services to staff members on recommended drug uses and administration
We’re proud to partner with some of the world’s foremost medical institutions to assist them with all of their pharmaceutical needs, and to work with them to ensure the best possible health outcomes for their patients.
Canadian Health Pharmacy: Past, Present, and Future
We’ve described all of the services we’ve been privileged to provide for patients and their caregivers for the last 25 years, but we’re focused on the future.
We have two goals. One is to continue as the world’s leading online pharmaceutical service, delivering high-quality medications and healthcare for patients around the world. The other is to increase the level of comprehensive services we deliver, with innovative approaches coupled with an even greater focus on skilled and compassionate care.
We invite you to join our extended family at Canadian Health Pharmacy. We’re available to help with your medication and healthcare needs, 24 hours a day. Please be in touch.